Colleagues from Volda University College, Norway, are pleased to invite you to submit a paper to be included in a forthcoming book titled Issue Management and Risk Communication, to be published in 2019 by an international publishing house.
This book attempts to assemble papers in following themes:
- Importance of Public Relation in Issue Management and Risk communication
- Theoretical Perspective of Issue Management and Risk Communication
- Media Usage and Management in Issue Management and Risk Communication
- Issue Management in Risk Society
- Issue Management and Leadership
- Reputation Management in Risk Communication
- Social Media and Risk Management
- Corporate Communication in Risk Management
- Brand Management in Risk Management
- Ethical Sides of the Issue Management and Risk Communication
Conditions for Submission
- The paper should be written in English (articles translated by automatic systems are not accepted). Proof reading is mandatory.
- A single text file must be submitted in .doc (.pdf will not be accepted).
- Paper title (in 12-point Arial)
- Identification: Name of the author/s, Institution, Country, Email Address (in 11-point Arial)
- Abstract: not to exceed 300 words (in 11-point Arial, line space 1,5 justified-alignment)
- Keywords: 4 to 5 words
- Full manuscript: between 6000 and 8000 words, including spaces (in 12-point Times New Roman; double-spaced, justified-alignment only)
- Any note must be listed at the end of the document and will be counted within the character’s limit.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to obtain copyright for the use of images, tables or graphs;
- Citation Style: APA Style, 6th Edition (http://www.apastyle.org).
Review and Publication Process
Papers will be send to 2 reviewers. The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted or not. For papers that require changes, the same reviewers will ensure if the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
Interested authors should email their abstracts (300-500 words) to email@example.com before July 15, 2018. Abstracts should specify the purpose, contribution, significance, and relevance to the book. Authors are also requested to indicate which sections in the book that their submission addresses.
Authors will be notified no later than September 15 on the decision of their abstracts. Full chapters (6,000-8,000 words) should be submitted before December 15.
For any queries about this book, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.