News from EUPRERA
European Communication Monitor 2011 survey launched - 01.03.2011
Questionnaire online until March 31st
European Communication Monitor 2011 survey launched
This year's edition of the European Communication Monitor, the annual survey on the status and future challenges in communication management across Europe, has started today. The questionnaire, found at www.communicationmonitor.eu, will be online until March 31st.
The survey will address topics such as decision making, power, trust, social media skills, qualification needs and strategic issues relevant within the next months. The survey seeks the opinions of PR professionals working in companies, associations, political institutions, and other organisations, as well as in communication consultancies. It takes no more than 15 minutes to answer the questions. All participants will receive a full report of the results and be put into a draw for three pocket projectors Aiptek T20 – a micro projector to go with your laptop. The project serves solely academic purposes, and privacy is fully respected.
With more than 1,950 participants from 46 countries in 2010, the European Communication Monitor is the largest transnational survey of the profession worldwide. It is conducted by professors from eleven renowned universities within the framework of the European Public Relations Education and Research Association, together with the European Association of Communication Directors and Communication Director Magazine. The survey is generously supported by Infopaq, a leading international provider of media monitoring and evaluation services, and Grayling, the second largest independent public relations consultancy in the world.
European Communication Monitor 2011 at a glance
- Online questionnaire: www.communicationmonitor.eu
- Survey period: March 1st until March 31st, 2011 (4 weeks)
- Target group: public relations professionals and communication managers in corporations, associations, political institutions, and other organisations; as well as professionals communication consultancies
- Research run and advised by professors from: University of Leipzig (GE); Leeds Metropolitan University (UK); University of Amsterdam (NL); University of Ljubljana (SI); University Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid (ES); IULM University, Milano (IT); University of Bordeaux 3 (FR); University of Lugano (CH); Aarhus University (DK); University of Oslo (NO); Poznan University of Economics (PL)
- Organised by: EUPRERA, EACD, Communication Director Magazine
- Sponsored by: Infopaq and Grayling