News from EUPRERA
1st International Conference on Business, Economics and Communication - 02.01.2012
June 21-22, 2012, Lisbon, Portugal
The 1st International Conference on Business, Economics and Communication aims at bringing together researchers, practitioners and policy makers for discussing current issues on Cooperative and Active Ageing related to global Economy and Businesses. Thus, keynote presentations and technical papers, as well as discussions around the state-of-the-art, will provide the opportunity for promoting the scientific and practical development of the target topics.
It will be held in June, 21st and 22nd, 2012, at Campus Ameixoeira, ISG – Instituto Superior de Gestão and InstitutoSuperior de Novas Profissões, Lisbon, Portugal.
Papers will refer to:
• Entrepreneurship and Cooperativism;
• Corporate Social Responsibility;
• Communication for Cooperativism;
• Sustainable Management of Social Security;
• Transport and Human Factors;
• Environmental Economics in Aging Society
• Ageing and mobility;
• Accessibility for seniors;
• Senior Marketing;
• Ageing and ICT;
• Senior Tourism;
• Communication for ageing;
• Advertising for seniors.
The Conference will be structured with sessions with 3 speakers each (maximum 15 minutes each per presentation, 45 minutes for panel).
For more deatils, visit the conference website