News from EUPRERA
Engaging Comms Conference - Next-Level Strategies - 24.03.2013
London, UK, June 11.
How are major companies truly engaging and captivating internal and external audiences? How are they ensuring that their key messages are heard through advanced social, multi-channel and media communication strategies? Hear real-life, honest perspectives from 21 brand-side communication innovators and tailor their strategies to create fresh, next-level, cross-channel campaigns that will build loyalty and maximise ROI for organisations.
A one-day, industry-led conference, 11th June 2013, Hotel Russell, central London: Engaging Internal & External Audiences & Getting your Message Out With Advanced Social, Multi-Channel & Media Communication Strategies - PLUS: Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Half-Day Workshop, 12th June 2013 AM) Harnessing The Power Of Internal Comms For Effective Change Management.
Companies presenting their strategies
HSBC Holdings plc • Motorola Solutions • Shell Oil Company • BBC Worldwide • Butlins • Halfords • Visa Europe • Yorkshire Water • Siemens plc • Lenovo • Action for Children • NSPCC • Telefónica Digital • Aviva Investors • BAE Systems • RWE npower • Maersk Line • The Random House Group • Lloyds TSB • Co-operative Group • The Random House Group • Lloyds TSB • Co-operative Group
- Unlocking The Power Of Social Media: Double Perspective (Internal/External)
- External Comms Focus: Engaging your customer base and building loyalty
- Internal Comms Focus: Fostering engagement and delivering measurable results
- Harnessing Changing Consumption Trends Panel Debate: Planning effective communication strategies based on evolving media consumption habits
- Next-Level, Cross-Channel Campaign Strategies: Double Perspective (Internal/External)
- External Comms Focus: Getting the mix just right for hard-hitting campaigns which deliver
- Internal Comms Focus: Achieving the right balance of channels and tone to truly cut through
- Winning Engagement Tactics: Knowing how what you say engages and influences
- Focusing Resources? Achieving more with less and delivering smart communications on ever-tighter budgets
- Tailor Your Day: Boosting Staff Morale & Productivity During Times Of Uncertainty OR Media Relations Under The Spotlight; Effectively Reaching The Hard To Reach OR Excellence In Brand & Reputation Management
- Evaluating Success, Irrefutably! Double Perspective (Internal/External)
- External Comms Focus: Proving ROI with best-practice measurement and evaluation
- Internal Comms Focus: Measuring effectiveness to demonstrate impact
Download the brochure
Visit the conference website www.commsconference.com
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org