News from EUPRERA
EUPRERA 2013 congress in Barcelona - 04.05.2015
The book with 22 selected papers is now available!
Out of the works presented at the EUPRERA congress in Barcelona, 22 excellent papers have been selected, reviewed and printed in the book "Public Relations, Values and Cultural Identity". The book, published by Peter Lang, is structured in six sections:
- Strategic public relations, public values and cultural identity: overview
- Grassroots influence and community engagement
- Cultural, national and global issues
- Organizational polices and public issues
- Public opinion and networks, public sphere, and agenda building
- Strategic public relations: organizational roles and functions
The Editorial Committee - composed of Dr. Enric Ordeix, Dr. Valérie Carayol, Dr. Ralph Tench - affirmed "It has been an enjoyable process reading and collating the work into this volume. With such diversity of research contributions we are confident this is once more a significant addition and contribution to the body of knowledge in European public relations".
A similar book based on contributions to the EUPRERA 2014 congress in Brussels is underway and will be published this summer.