News from EUPRERA
Public Affairs and Lobbying - 29.07.2015
The first EUPRERA Members Network
Starting from the summer 2015, members of EUPRERA can launch and take part in networks working together under a thematic heading, with the purpose to generate research and collaborations in subfields of public relations.
The first network launched by Scott Davidson, University of Leicester, UK, is focused on Public Affairs and Lobbying and aims to:
- Foster collaborative working between members of the network.
- Facilitate sustainable collaboration between members that will lead to the submission of funding bids.
- Re-integrate public affairs as a subject that sits within the academic field of PR.
- Facilitate a forum for debate and exchange on the future of public affairs scholarship and practice in Europe.
- Co-ordinate the outputs of network collaborations into new academic publications.
- Proactively build relationships with practitioner communities for research impact and knowledge transfer.
The network will be officially launched at the EUPRERA congress in Oslo, on October 1-3 2015.