News from EUPRERA
EUPRERA 2014 congress book is now available - 26.08.2015
The book with 20 selected papers from the Brussels congress is now available!
Out of the works presented at the EUPRERA 2014 congress in Brussels, 20 excellent papers have been selected, reviewed and published in the book "Communication Ethics in a Connected World". The book, published by Peter Lang, is structured in six sections:
- Communication ethics and CSR: overviews and general concepts
- Public relations and communication ethics: national cases
- Ethical skills and communication professionals
- Communication ethics and the public sphere: negative engagement and gamification
- Employee Communication and engagement
- National and international studies on strategic communication
The editors Andrea Catellani, Ansgar Zerfass and Ralph Tench stated "What are the main ethical challenges for strategic communication and public relations professionals today? How can researchers help in understanding and dealing with these challenges in a complex and interconnected world? This book offers some answers to these questions, based on contributions by researchers from different European countries and other continents". More info
A similiar book based on the best contributions at the EUPRERA 2015 congress in Oslo will be published in 2016.