News from EUPRERA
European Communication Monitor 2009 - online until May 31st - 30.04.2009
International survey conducted by 11 universities
EUPRERA has announced the start of this year’s international survey in the field of communication management. What will be the major challenges for public relations professionals in the future? Which strategies are relevant in the economic crisis? How influential are communicators within their organisations? How much money do they earn?
These and other questions will be answered by the survey "European Communication Monitor 2009". The questionnaire is online at www.communicationmonitor.eu until the end of May. The survey seeks opinions of PR professionals working in organisations and consultancies. It will take about ten minutes to answer the questions. All participants will receive a full report of the results and be put into a draw for two stylish Flip Ultra Video Camcorders. The project serves solely academic purposes; privacy is fully respected.
With more than 1,300 participants from 37 countries in 2008, the European Communication Monitor is the largest and most important annual survey of the profession. It is run by professors from 11 renowned universities within the framework of EUPRERA together with the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) and Communication Director Magazine.
Cision, the leading global provider of media monitoring, distribution and evaluation services, is the premier sponsor of the survey.
European Communication Monitor 2009 at a glance:
- online questionnaire: www.communicationmonitor.eu
- survey period: May 1st until may 31st, 2009 (4 weeks)
- target group: public relations professionals and communication managers in corporations and organisations; professionals in communication consultancies
- research conducted and advised by professors from: University of Leipzig (GE); Leeds Metropolitan University (UK); University of Amsterdam (NL); University of Ljubljana (SI); University Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid (ES); IULM University, Milano (IT); University of Bordeaux 3 (FR); University of Lugano (CH); Mälardalen University (SE); University of Oslo (NO); Poznan University of Economics (PL)
- organised by: EUPRERA, EACD, Communication Director Magazine
- sponsored by: Cision