News from EUPRERA
BledCom 2010 - 11.03.2010
Registration opens, special fee for Euprera members! (early registration until April 15th). Draft programme is now available.
July 2-3, 2010
BledCom 2010 will address Government Communication: the communication & public relations activities of government and government agencies – at international, national, regional, and local levels. Themes of interest to the conference include:
- How does public relations contribute to policy-making, strategizing, and evaluation by government agencies?
- What is the role of public relations vis-a-vis public diplomacy?
- What contributions has public relations made, and public relations can make, toward developmental goals (political, social, and economic)?
- How can the communication departments of governments be structured for effective management of communication by government agencies?
Join BledCom 2010! Special fees for Euprera members:
- Until April 15th: € 365 (with VAT 438)
- After Aoril 15th: € 405 (with VAT 486)
Have a look at the draft programme
Visit BledCom website