News from EUPRERA
ECM 2010 survey is now online (until March 31st) - 12.03.2010
The 2010 survey of the European Communication Monitor started: read the press release
European Communication Monitor survey maps the communications landscape in 2010
Public relations professionals are invited to take part in the largest survey on strategic communication worldwide / Questionnaire online until March 31st.
The European Public Relations Education and Research Association (EUPRERA) and the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) announced the start of this year’s international survey in the field of communication management. What will be the major challenges for communication professionals in the future? What are indicators of excellence and power? How does social media affect strategic communication? How much money do PR professionals earn, and are they satisfied with their jobs? These and other questions will be answered by the “European Communication Monitor 2010". The questionnaire is available online at www.communicationmonitor.eu until the end of March.
The survey seeks the opinions of PR professionals working in companies, associations, political institutions, and other organisations, as well as in communication consultancies. It will take about ten minutes to answer the questions. All participants will receive a report of the results and have the chance to win one out of three stylish Kodak Zi6 HD Mini Camcorders. The project serves solely academic purposes; privacy is fully respected.
With more than 1,800 participants from 34 countries in 2009, the European Communication Monitor is the largest and most important annual survey of the profession. It is conducted by professors from eleven renowned universities within the framework of EUPRERA, together with the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) and Communication Director Magazine.
The survey is supported by Cision, the leading global provider of media monitoring, evaluation and contact management, and Grayling, the second largest independent public relations consultancy in the world.
European Communication Monitor 2010 at a glance
• Online questionnaire: www.communicationmonitor.eu
• Survey period: March 1st until March 31st, 2010 (4 weeks)
• Target group: public relations professionals and communication managers in corporations, associations, political institutions, and other organisations; as well as professionals communication consultancies
• Research run and advised by professors from: University of Leipzig (GE); Leeds Metropolitan University (UK); University of Amsterdam (NL); University of Ljubljana (SI); University Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid (ES); IULM University, Milano (IT); University of Bordeaux 3 (FR); University of Lugano (CH); Mälardalen University (SE); BI Norwegian School of Management, Oslo (NO); Poznan University of Economics (PL)
• Organised by: EUPRERA, EACD, Communication Director Magazine
• Sponsored by: Cision and Grayling
About the organisers
The European Public Relations Education and Research Association (Euprera) is an autonomous organisation with members from more than 30 countries that aims at stimulating and promoting the knowledge and practice of communication management in Europe. Academic scholars and experienced practitioners work together to advance fundamental and applied research. More information is available at: http://www.euprera.org/?p=30
The European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) is the leading network for communication professionals from all fields across Europe with over 1,200 members. The non-partisan association lobbies for the profession, establishes common quality standards and promotes the advancement of professional qualification by organising events and providing services and material. More information is available at: www.eacd-online.eu
Prof. Dr. Ansgar Zerfass, Lead Researcher, EUPRERA, email@example.com, Phone +49 341 97 35040
Herbert Heitmann, President, EACD, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +32 2 219 22 90