News from EUPRERA
Sixth International Symposium on PR in Theran, January 11-12, 2011 - 13.07.2010
Download here the call for papers (abstract submission until November 1, 2010)
Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
January 11-12, 2011
The symposium will focus on the theme "Reviewing and Criticizing Theoretical and Practical Achievements in Public Relations during last Century". Sub-themes:
- Reviewing the impact of technology, over time, upon public relations practice and theory.
- The evolution of public relations education, research and professional development.
- The evolution of public relations theories over time ( reviewing the schools of thinking in public relations)
- Reviewing keybooks or articles that have influenced public relations
- Reviewing the various names selected for public Relation including propaganda, corporate communication, etc.
- Public Relations capabilities in culture-making
- Pure theories in public relations
- Reviewing the gap between the theory and practice in public relations: How much have theories been put into practice?
- Role of national and international public relations associations and societies in developing public relations
- Applied skills in public relations from lobbying to culture-making
Deadlines for abstract: November 1, 2010
Deadline for full paper: December 15, 2010
Download here the call for papers