EUPRERA is a networking association of individual and institutional members, who can be academics and/or practitioners showing interest in public relations education and research. All members support the EUPRERA mission statement and identify with the association's aims and objectives.
In order to qualify for membership, applicants must follow this procedure:
- The applicant submits a formal request for membership to EUPRERA.
- The Board of Directors approves the application.
- The applicant receives the invoice for the annual membership fee and pays.
- As soon as the annual fee is paid, membership is activated and the following Rights & Duties occur:
- Is invited at the General Assembly (twice a year).
- Has one vote.
- Can benefit of members' advantages.