As a new window on our community, EUPRERA wants to share the expertise of its senior members with colleagues in the field of public relations and communication management.
In this period of emergence due to the coronavirus diffusion, we looked for lessons to be applied to the communication for coronavirus crisis.
From our senior member Marita Vos, professor Emerita from the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland, here some considerations for the coronavirus emergence:
Audit Measurement of Crisis Communication Preparedness
across Different Branches of Government:
Sharing Experiences Gained in Finland
(Marita Vos, Petri Kekäle, Aino Ruggiero, Pauliina Palttala, 2018)
READ full article
Crisis Communication Competence
in Co-Producing Safety with Citizen Groups
(Anne Laajalahti, Jenni Hyvärinen, Marita Vos, 2016)
READ full article
More sources from the same author on the same topic:
- Ruggiero, A. and Vos, M. (2015), Communication challenges in CBRN terrorism crises – expert perceptions. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 23. No. 3, pp. 138-148.
- Ruggiero, A. and Vos, M. (2013), Terrorism communication: characteristics and emerging perspectives in the scientific literature 2002–2011. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management,Volume 21, Issue 3, pp.153-166.
- Hyvärinen, J., Laajalahti, A. and Vos, M. (2015), Enhancing citizen response to crises through communication – Investigating expert views. International Journal of Emergency Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 302–319.
- Palttala, P., Boano, C., Lund, R., and Vos, M. (2012), Communication gaps in disaster management: Perceptions by experts from governmental and non-governmental organizations. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, Volume 20, Issue 1, pp. 1-12.
- Palttala, P. and Vos, M. (2012), Quality Indicators for Crisis Communication to Support Emergency Management by Public Authorities. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, Volume 20, Issue 1, pp. 39-51.