EUNES invites early- and mid-career scholars to participate in the EUNES Research Escalator session at the upcoming EUPRERA 25th Annual Congress, hosted by the University of Bucharest from September 11th to 14th, 2024.
The EUNES Research Escalator allows you to present your work-in-progress paper or research idea and receive invaluable peer feedback and support.
Here’s why you shouldn’t miss out:
- Share your work-in-progress as an extended abstract (500–800 words) and receive constructive guidance from peers to refine your concepts toward publication.
- Connect with fellow scholars who share your passion and vision. Cultivate meaningful collaborations that drive impactful research outcomes.
- Engage in enriching discussions with peers and gain new insights that enhance your research trajectory. At EUNES, we believe in the power of mutual learning and collaboration.
Whether your research leans towards empirical exploration or conceptual innovation, our inclusive community welcomes scholars from diverse backgrounds, affiliations, and locations within public relations and strategic communication. Researchers at all career stages are encouraged to apply. In case of high demand, preference is given to submissions from early- and mid-career researchers.
Here are the key dates:
- April 26th, 2024: Deadline for extended abstract submission (500–800 words).
- May 31st, 2024: Decision on acceptance of extended abstract.
- August 12th, 2024: Deadline for revised extended abstract submission (optional).
- August 16th, 2024: Assignment of extended abstracts for in-depth review.
Ready to elevate your research journey? Submit your extended abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26th, 2024, and embark on this enriching experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard the EUNES Research Escalator; if you are interested in more information about EUNES, read the dedicated section on the EUPRERA website.
The European Network of Emerging Scholars (EUNES) is a EUPRERA network that supports early- and mid-career scholars in public relations and strategic communication. It advances core values of solidarity, peace, equality, and respect, fosters innovation in research and teaching, facilitates collaboration and networking, and promotes skills development initiatives. EUPRERA members from all backgrounds are welcome to join by completing this form.