Out of 19 applications from 9 different countries, the Jury, together with a panel of expert reviewers, selected the finalists for the Master Thesis Award for Excellence in the theoretical and in the practical categories.
The EUPRERA BoD, the award coordinator Alexander Buhmann and the jurors congratulate these promising graduates on the outstanding academic work done so far.
A winner in each category will be announced in October, selected among the following finalists:
Theoretical Impact Award
- Gina Al-Jarkas (University of the Arts London): “An Exploration of the Role of the National Culture and Religion in Public Relations in Saudi Arabia Prior and Subsequent to the “Vision 2030” Plan”
- Daniel Ziegele (Leipzig University): “Work stress among communication professionals. A comparative study between Germany and the United States.”
Practical Impact Award
- Camilla Bellese (IULM University): “Social Media in Politics: the Development of Digital Leadership”
- Mara Louisa Bongen (University of Stirling): “Fortuna Düsseldorf and Narrative Branding – Strategic Co-construction of Meaning within Local Society”
- Sasha Jurchak (Hanze University of Applied Sciences): “Inside an evolving organisation: a framework for assessment”
- Anne Manuel (University of the Arts London): “Post-Colonialism and Repatriation in National Museums: Highlighting the Role of Public Relations at a Senior, Strategic Level”
- Luis Vergara (University of Oklahoma): “Connecting a Global Capability Framework for Public Relations and Communication Management to Organizational and Cultural Socialization”
Help us promote the next edition!
The EUPRERA Master Thesis Award for Excellence is organised every year: spread the word in your department and talk to promising MA candidates directly to encourage them to submit their important work! More info are available on the award page