Following the Virtual General Assembly (VGA) concluded on October 31, we are happy to announce the composition of the Board of Directors for the next year, with 3 members starting their new mandates* on January 1st 2021:
- President: Angeles Moreno
- *President Elect: Stefania Romenti
- *Executive Director: Jesper Falkheimer
- *Executive Director: Diana Ingenhoff
- Director of PR and Admin.: Virginia Villa
In the same VGA other members have been appointed (or their mandates renewed) for key positions in the association:
- Head of Scientific Committee: Sabine Einwiller
- Coordinator of PhD activities: Øyvind Ihlen
- Coordinator of Master award: Martina Topic
- Coordinators of PhD award: Betteke van Ruler, Günter Bentele
- Auditors: Alejandro Alaverz Nobell, Mirela Polic
- Treasurer: Etienne Claes
A special thank goes to Ralph Tench who is ending his mandate as Past President in December: Ralph has been Head of Scientific Committee for 4 years, Executive Director for 2 years and President for 4 years, bringing concrete support, fresh thinking and new activities in our association.
Best wishes to these 13 colleagues for a brilliant year, despite the difficult times we are living and which continuously force us to reschedule our programmes, but also motivate us to do our best and find new solutions.