We’re happy to invite you to register for the Virtual Public Relations Summit (May 25-29) – an online, on demand and global conference with 30 PR & Communication Thought Leaders from across the world.
EUPRERA MEMBERS ARE ENTITLED TO A 20% DISCOUNT – get your discount writing to Virginia at firstname.lastname@example.org
This online event can count on the support of:
- The European Association of Communication Directors (EACD)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- The International Public Relations Association (IPRA)
- The International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC)
- The Asia-Pacific Association of Communication Directors (APACD)
Among the topics and speakers:
- Nkiru Olumide-Ojo – Regional Executive Head, Marketing and Corporate Communication, Standard Bank Group – Reputation Management in the African Banking Sector
- Nicolas Georges Trad – President of Global Growth and C-Founder, The RepTrak Company – Communicating in the Time of Coronavirus
- Franco Giacomozzi – National Board Delegate at Italy4Blockchain – The Impact of Blockchain on Communications and Public Relations
- Inge Wallage – Managing Director of the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) – Role and Responsibility of Communicators in the context of Sustainability and the Climate Crisis
- Jo Detavernier – Principal, Detavernier Strategic Communication – Corporate Activism: are you asking the right questions first?
- Bill Mew – Digital Ethics Specialist and CEO of The Crisis Team – Why traditional Crisis Management Techniques Do Not Work with Cyber Incidents
- Rana Nejem – Founding Director YARNU, The Art of Social Intelligence – The Culturally Intelligent Communicator
- Gaya Gamhewage – Head, Learning and Capacity Development at World Health Organization (WHO) – Preparedness, Learning and Emergency Risk Communication – how to develop the capacity to face COVID19.
- And many others…
Don’t miss this unique summit starting on May 25 and register today. Visit the website with the full program and discover the Free Pass and All-Access Pass options & benefits.