We are happy to invite members and colleagues to the EUPRERA XXIII annual congress, taking place in Vienna on September 21-24, 2022, and co-organized by Vienna University of Economics and Business and University of Vienna, on the theme
Public Relations in the Risk Society:
Dealing with Uncertainty, Insecurity and Crisis
To accommodate scholars who are unable to travel to Vienna, there will also be an option to attend the congress online. The programme will include our annual Paper Development Workshop and PhD Seminar.
Authors are invited to submit 800-word abstracts or panel proposals by February 1, 2022, on one or more of the 7 sub-themes indicated in the Call for Papers.
- Deadline for abstracts: 1st February
- Feedback on abstracts: 14th March
- Deadline for full papers: 29th May
- Feedback on full papers: 18th July
- End of early bird registration: 7th August
Authors who have successfully submitted and presented papers at the congress can enter the selection for Emerald publications:
- A special issue of the Journal of Communication Management.
- The EUPRERA Congress Book, part of the book series Advances in Public Relations and Communication Management.