Each year, the Institute for PR compiles the best research of the year that public relations professionals should know. Because of the number of excellent research studies published in 2019, IPR decided to add a few more studies relevant to the profession.
From the Institute for PR, we’re also happy to share recent studies on:
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Improve the Reputation and Revenue of a Company – Olivia Kresic, Institute for Public Relations and Tyler Kimble, University of Florida
- 8 Best Practices for Linking CSR to Corporate Reputation – Hua Jiang, Ph.D., Syracuse University
- Dispelling the Myths That Are Killing PR – Mark Weiner, Chief Insights Officer, Cision
- Strategic Use of Facebook for Public Engagement in Higher Institutions – Amanda Carr, IPR Street Team, University of Florida
- Generation Z: How Your Company Can Reach the New Generation – Halie Barcott, IPR, University of Florida